A typical Australian home contains 30-40 power outlets. Efficient Air & Energy can supply and install switches and power outlets to suit the requirements of the different areas in your home or space.
- Single powerpoints – general purpose outlets, ideal within cupboards, to service an appliance such as a rangehood, dishwasher, microwave, cooktop etc.
- Double powerpoints – general purpose outlets to meet your multiple device needs, these are still the most commonly installed powerpoints!
- USB powerpoints – a convenient option for simultaneously charging the multiple devices required for modern living!
- Weatherproof/outdoor powerpoints – designed to resist corrosion, colour fading and impact while delivering power outdoors in our tough Australian climate.
- Architrave size – slimmer designs for tighter spaces and well-suited to the space around doorways.
- Dimmers and fan controls – allow you to control lighting levels and fan speeds with ease!
- Cooker switches – to meet Australian industry standards a cooker switch must be installed within 2m of an electrical cooktop and oven.
- TV/Data outlets – connect to TV or networks around your home.
- Timer switches – when you need lights, fans or heaters to operate for a set period of time and switch off automatically!
Gone are the days of the standard white, plastic switch or powerpoint being your only option! Efficient Air & Energy have a range of style and colour options to suit your space and preference.